CLIA Certification and How to Request a CLIA Certificate
Is Rume Health CLIA Certified?
Rume Health, Covid Clinic, and their partnered labs are all CLIA (Clinic Laboratory Improvements Amendments) certified and use only EUA tests under FDA guidance. To request a CLIA certificate, please type "speak to a human."
Please see below for a guide on how to request your CLIA certificate:
- On our website, covidclinic.org, look for the message icon in the bottom right corner. Click the Orange icon, and our Chat Bot will generate.
- Once our Chat Bot generates, please type: "speak to a human." The Chat Bot will ask you for your Name and E-mail.
- The bot will ask for your order information: enter your name and e-mail. If you do not have an order number, you may ignore the question and wait for a representative to respond.
- Once a representative responds in the Chat Bot, let them know your request. Ex. "I will like to have a CLIA Certificate."
- The representative will then ask you to provide which CLIA certificate you are looking for. Please have the exact location.
- Once you let the representative know which location, they would like to confirm your e-mail so they may send the CLIA certificate.
- After confirming your e-mail, you will receive the CLIA certificate by e-mail.
Please sign in to leave a comment.